Our team assisted the Indianapolis Cultural Trail with outreach and publicity surrounding the new Pacers Bikeshare Program. We assisted with numerous public meetings, which included developing posters and surveys to determine ideal locations for Bikeshare stations. Once the Bikeshare Program launched, we identified and researched four target audiences to determine the best outreach venues for each. These included regular newsletters, e-blasts, monthly meeting dates, key seminars, and other important outreach opportunities where people lived and worked. We then assisted the client with surveying three different types of users – 24-hour pass holders, Indianapolis Housing Agency (IHA) residents, and annual pass holders. We compiled the survey responses into a final report to aid the Cultural Trail in future outreach and education about the Pacers Bikeshare Program and to cultivate more participation and membership.
- Identified Key audiences like to participate in bikeshare as well as cultivated atypical audiences
- Researched and developed mechanisms to reach key audiences
- Developed comprehensive outreach matrix and venue calendar to guide client’s outreach efforts
- Developed and delivered in-person user surveys to evaluate the program
- Planned, coordinated, and staffed public engagement events