Central Indiana Stormwater Workshop
The Central Indiana Stormwater Workshop is an annual two-day event aimed at educating local developers, contractors, and municipal staff about technical and regulatory issues surrounding stormwater management. Empower Results staff is responsible for all aspects of workshop development and delivery, and often presents technical content as part of panel discussions or as formal session speakers. The agenda is strategically constructed to ensure that sessions are suited to each day’s target audience and that content progressively builds upon itself as sessions progress. The two day event draws more than 350 people, more than 30 vendors, and nationally-recognized speakers. Interactive program sessions insure that participants have opportunities for two-way communication and learning from featured experts. The workshop is quickly becoming recognized as Indiana’s primier stormwater training opportunity.
- Strategic program/agenda development
- Participant advertisement and registration
- Agency, vendor, and speaker coordination
- Educational and programmatic materials development
- Coordination and delivery of complimentary training/certifications
- Follow-up communication and future event planning